In chaos I create my own order. I am what I am and nothing else. I vow I will live by own truth, my own ideas, and my own way, and I will live on. I hail myself and my kingdom is my own. Amen. That’s what it says on my hexagram.
You can call me Aleph on this site, that’s the name I like to go by here.
The meaning of the name Aleph
It is borrowed from the first letter of the Hebrew alphabet, and the name of the protagonist of Shin Megami Tensei II. The “Lord of Chaos” part of my moniker is by and large a “for the lulz” alias.
The meaning of the blog name
The name was inspired by the Jakyou Manor, or Cathedral of Shdaows, from the Shin Megami Tensei games. In the games, this is where you can go to fuse your demons into a single demon and (in some games) access the Demonic Compendium, a catalog of all the demons you have ever summoned, fused, and registered where you can also summon said demons (at the cost of an variable amount of Macca, the in-game currency). Also, in Japan, the word Jakyou means “heretical”, pertaining in this case to a forbidden doctrine or magickal craft, which in the games refers to demon fusion.
- To gain personal spiritual power for myself, do to with it as I will
- To spiritually create and/or partake of my own world from my own individually discerned principles and ideal
- To ignite the inner flame and know it
- To never lose or surrender my self
- To empowering the self to spiritual heights
- Spiritual immortality
- To free myself from mundanity or dullness
- To take in the pleasures of the world on both a material and spiritual level
- To rise above the forces of entropy and doom
- To shine a light and participate in the creation of a world of freedom, both for myself and for others