Recently I feel motivated to conduct more detailed study of occult books, particularly Michael W. Ford’s books on Luciferianism and Luciferian magick. Lately I have been feeling like I could benefit from some study on ritual in order to produce greater results in the realm of magick and achieve the results that I intend to produce.
Some of the books I plan to look at include the following:
- Adversarial Light: Magick of the Nephilim by Michael W. Ford
- Bible of the Adversary by Michael W. Ford
- Luciferian Witchcraft by Michael W. Ford
- Adamu: Luciferian Tantra and Sex Magick by Michael W. Ford
- Liber HVHI by Michael W. Ford
- The Satanic Bible by Anton LaVey
- The Satanic Rituals by Anton LaVey
- The Seven Faces of Darkness by Don Webb
The Ford books will be studied in a certain order beginning with Adversarial Light and ending with Liber HVHI. I also plan to look into a few books on Hindu Tantra, Buddhist Tantra, Japanese esoteric Buddhism, and ritual pertaining to all three of those areas where I can find them, unless some of the listed books from Michael W. Ford cover the bases from Eastern lore. That, and I can always use more Satanism books, and not just LaVey’s books either.
I have already been reading at most three of the books (Seven Faces of Darkness, a little bit of Adversarial Light, and another little bit of Bible of the Adversary), and perhaps I could read more. I’ve read some interesting things so far, and I plan to take notes along the way. To be honest, I may have to crystallize my magical direction from all this and generate a more refined and defined system that’s still true to my desires and nature, only better at getting what I want out magick.