It is little over a month before I start university this year, but I feel I should mention this subject now while it’s still on my mind. With the time drawing nearer, I feel I should think about and meditate upon my resolutions.
- To have a firm mind, a strong will, confidence in decision
- To be free of doubt and worry that would constrain the will and bog the mind, or at least be of greater capacity to conquer those things
- To reach out to the world, to express myself honestly as much as possible in that environment without holding back
- To practice the virtues of honor and dignity towards myself and all who deserve it
- To fulfill my wishes by doing all of the above.
- To not worry about any expectations from others, or my idea of them.
I must practice these resolutions, meditate upon them, if I am to fulfill my desire to fulfill my dreams for this life, and evolve as a person of virtue.